Saturday, November 26, 2011

Keeping in Touch

We have been having an adventurous time recently.  Usually, you know, we go to the same place to walk, day in and day out.  I'm not complaining, in fact I feel quite comfortable with routines, makes me feel safer.  But, sometimes I do like a bit of variety.  So 2 or 3 times a week Diana takes me somewhere different.  

This week, for instance, we went to a place I remember from when I was a pup.  It's called Lambton Woods and it's a big forest with lots of birds there and tons of squirrels.  I used to run after the squirrels but now when we go I have to be on my leash because  we'd get fined a lot of money if they saw us.  I notice that some people don't care about it because they let their dogs run everywhere  off the leash.  I guess those people have lots of money to pay fines!  I don't really mind because I don't run much these days just as long as I am allowed to sniff everywhere. Diana tells people, "Oh Mimi is just interested in the smells!"

Just going to get my supper.  I will tell you a story when I come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home