Saturday, September 24, 2011

Reaching Out

I have been so impressed as I sit with my companion, Diana, to read the emails that arrive from people like those at PigSave and other sensitive, caring souls. So much that I asked Diana to set up a blog in my name. I understand that this is a popular way you humans have of communicating.

The way I got my name is as follows: I was smuggled into a Teachers' Residence in China and kept very quiet for a  while, so as I was a 'secret' and the local word for 'secret' was 'mimi' I was called 'Mimi' and the 'Jingba' I got as this was the local word for dog.  So, Mimi Jingba I became. Got a nice ring, I think .

I came here at a few weeks old in 2001 so have been here 10 years. So, in what humans call 'dog years' apparently, I  am now a very big word, ie. septegenarian, (is that correct spelling?)  This is around the time that people start thinking of writing their biographies.   So I am thinking of making this blog autobiographical (wow, you people and the big words!!!) as well as topical.  We'll see how that works.

I'm going to share lunch with Diana now and then for my afternoon nap.  See you later.

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2011 at 5:57 p.m. , Blogger Anita said...

How beautiful your biography is... it sounds like you have lots of lovely and loving friends Mimi Jingba. Anita

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home